Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Things You Do For Photography

My friend Ashley Walden approached me and said she wanted to take some pictures. I agreed. I told her I needed modeling practice and she said she needed posing practice, so it all worked out. I told her that I had always wanted to take pictures in the river, and she agreed that she was willing to get in. So....we made our way down the sandy riverbank and Ashley entered the river.

Now I didn't get in the river. I didn't want to take any chances of messing up my camera (Who's name is Cooper, by the way. Don't judge me!) So I stayed on the riverbank as Ashley crossed the river.
This is a shot I took of Ashley getting into position for her photos.


The original idea I had was for Ashley to get on top of the concrete bridge support, but as soon as she got to the final steps to get up there, the water went above her knee, so we decided she was more important than an awesome shot.

Her session turned out to be really awesome. The sun was still a little brighter than I would have liked, but we made it work and I got a cool shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment